Field service is the heart and soul of Liquid. It is what drives us and where and how we add the most value. We are a diverse team serving our customers in more than 45 countries in the last 16 years.
Our Vision: To be the most agile partner for the liquid food industry
Our Mission: We make it easier for liquid food producers to drive profitable growth
As a Quality Performance Specialist, you will support our customers in the improvement the quality and safety of their products by working side-by-side with Liquid’s Field Service Team.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor of Food Science, Food Engineering or Food Technology or a comparable field.
3-5 years of experience in Food Safety Related positions.
Experience with thermal processing, aseptic processing, and filling is a requirement.
Extensive knowledge of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems, such as HACCP, ISO 22000, and others.
Customer-oriented with strong problem-solving capabilities.
Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken) is required; Spanish or Portuguese are additional desired language skills.
Available to travel more than 60% of the time.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SPONSORSHIP.
What would your day as a Quality Performance Specialist look like?
You will go on regular missions at customer sites where you will be expected to understand the customer’s needs and expectations and guide the team onsite to overcome day-to-day challenges, which might include:
- Analyze customer quality data for trends and propose actions;
- Troubleshooting - in case of unsterility cases, use Root Cause Analysis to conduct process or CIP validation.
- Work with Process Authorities to achieve the necessary legal requirements.
- Conduct training sessions on the requirements for aseptic production.
- Report your findings and conclusions, both written and in meetings.
- Build essential documentation, such as Standard Operating Procedures, manuals, and training books.